KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Learn more about our commitments to keeping you safe.
NO CONTACT TEMPERATURE CHECKS
- Temperature readings are required for all guests and team members upon entry. Anyone who has a temperature above 100.4° will be asked to leave.
If you are feeling ill, we ask that you stay home and reschedule your appointment.
CONTACT-FREE FRONT DESK
- You will be asked to wait in your car or outside the salon/spa until the time of your appointment.
• Contact-less payment option.We securely store guest’s credit card info in our system, you will be able to checkout at the end of the service without ever exchanging or running a card.
- Tip envelopes are available for cash gratuities.
• Front desk acrylic partitions are placed at reception desks.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
- Face masks are required for all team members and guests.
• All our team members wear face shields and gloves when providing service.
• A new pair of gloves are used for every guest.
HAND SANITIZING RITUALS
- Hand sanitizer is available for all guests and team members to use. Upon arrival, all guests are offered to sanitize their hands.
• They are placed at every workstation and every touch point throughout each location, including the front desk and waiting areas.
- Floor stickers are placed throughout all locations showcasing the appropriate 6 ft. distance between each person.
• To ensure a reduction in the amount of contact between people, every other workstation will be used.
• We are using acrylic dividers between certain workstations to ensure appropriate social distancing. We are temporarily limiting capacity in our waiting areas.
STATION & TREATMENT ROOM SANITATION
- • Workstations and treatment rooms are disinfected thoroughly after each guest.
- • All seats and tables will be wiped down for each guest in the waiting area. At this time, there will be no beverage station and we have removed magazines, newspapers and service menus.